Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's all Greek to Me

I don't understand Twitter. I am participating in Reverb 10 (you may have noticed if you have visited here this month) and they say to tweet them gently to have them put your blog out there, but I'm not really sure how it all works.

So, I got my tiny url:  http://tinyurl.com/27c9p3t and I tweeted it to Reverb, but I don't really understand any of it. I know I could figure it out if I wanted to spend any time on it, but I decided that I don't want to spend the time right now to learn about Twitter. I think it is kind of cool for some things, but I can see how it might be another way of wasting time online and I am already in the Master Class of online procratination, so I think that is probably my resistance to the whole thing.

Anyway, it was weighing on me, so I thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin