Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Art Journal Every Day Project

Well, I tried the CREATIVE EVERY DAY project last year and I didn't do very well. This year, quite by chance and through the Reverb 10 challenge, I found an "Art Journal Every Day" challenge and I am going to try it.

Here is the badge which will end up in my sidebar:

I love that she mentions that she doesn't do a FINISHED page each day, but rather, spends at least 10 minutes per day adding something to a page. I like that. Small, measurable goals, right?  I just need something to kick start me, so I'm going to use this great opportunity.

Also, thanks to Pigtail Girl who had this posted in her sidebar.  I would never have known it existed without seeing the badge there. I've been reading her blog since I discovered it through Reverb 10. What a great way to find great blogs!

P.S. I accidentally linked the badge wrong earlier. If you click on the links now or the badge, you should be able to get where you want to go. Sorry about that.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Come and play ... we can encourage each other!! And Julie's great!

    Glad you saw this. I was actually going to poke you with it but blog buttons FTW! :)

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you're going to be participating in Art Journal Every Day! It doesn't matter if you miss a day. It doesn't matter if you miss 100 days. Think of the massive amount of days on which you will have been creative! Got to love that! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin