Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reverb 10 - Day 12: Body Integration

December 12 – Body Integration This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present? (Author: Patrick Reynolds)

I'm not really feeling this question. I thought about it since yesterday and I couldn't really come up with anything interesting to say on the topic.  I am going to take a pass on this one.

Our company holiday/end of year party was tonight and I am tired.  This week is a busy one with new people, lots to do, another event next weekend.  Next Sunday will be a day of rest for me, for sure.

Look for more Reverb10 here tomorrow.  Thanks for understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin